View Single Post
      11-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #2
zkeeper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 & 08 Z4 si

I have thot of same thing. At this point not sure if offset will work re: 437's.
Having only summer performance tires which is seemingly the only thing the "enthusiasts" seem to know, means cold weather issues anywhere, require a whole other set of wheels and tires...OR swap on main OEM wheels for an all season set...and then there is no run flat.

Yes, I know, I know alllllll about run flats...been there and have switched them out before, but with the M235 presently on all season run flats, which have been just fine, it has meant no switching back and forth.

Or get that all season, non run flats and a mobility kit or spare just in case. I kind of like being able to take a trip now and have the run flats. BUT it appears its not to be....so probably bite bullets [I hate biting these things at my age] and get an all season set on either OEM's...or buy a whole other set to store every 6 months or so.

Am also curious as to those 437's of the 4. No rant just an issue I have to face...or not do this. LOL.
Appreciate 0