United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007.5 E90 335xi Montego/Lemon

Garage List
2007 E90 335xi  [0.00]
1991 325iX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer This View Post
Nice to meet you Vincent. So far, I've had no problems with the V3. So far, it's responding to the high alititude nicely. No problems, no limp modes, nada! I have not had a problem with gas. Depending on where you live, I know abouple area's where you can get 93+ octane but like I said, I've not had any problems with 91 octance. I currently have both tunes and might sell one or the other. Another board member here is suppose to update my JB3 to 1.3 so I could try it out but I will have to meet him up sometime. I will keep the one I like best. Depending on how long you want to wait, I might either keep the V3 or sell it locally. Who knows? If you want to see the difference a v3 makes, let me know. Maybe we could meet up and you can see.
Glad to hear that the V3 is working out for you. Have you had a chance to head up to the high country with the tune, and if so, does it respond up past 10,000 ft? I head up there quite often, so that is a concern of mine.

I'd be up to meeting sometime if you're willing. You supply the ride, I'll buy lunch.

We should get Racey together as well, so we have have a back to back comparison of both the JB3 and the V3, at least from a "seat-of-the-pants" point of view.

Appreciate 0