Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by billmister View Post
?? i have the old verision and my "Accept" screen looks just like your and does go away after 15 as well.... I though the update eliminates the need to press accept. Like when i turn my car on after the BMW screen that warning screen comes up... then it just goes away after like 15 seconds. I though with the new update, you won't need the accept button it will go away after few seconds...

At least that's what i think i read from another member.
Mine does not however have that POI search, which i would love to have.
The "accept" thing was addressed in like PROGMAN 23 or 24. For those of us who had older versions, the update to v25 was the first time we had this new feature.

Interesting about the speed of calculating a route 2006.2 versus 2007.2. One of my e90post buddies was complaining about how his nav took forever to calculate a route or recalculate a route when he missed a turn. Mine doesn't take long to calculate (about the same as a Garmin) and recalculation when you miss a turn is essentially instant, much faster than even Garmin. I have a 330i with 2006.2, he has a 335i with 2007.x. I wonder if that's the issue.