Quote:
Originally Posted by Steakpizza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.f.leonard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steakpizza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.f.leonard View Post
Seems I'm wrong, but I thought the n20 f30 made 240hp stock? Either way, seems like 300hp might be hard to reach on my budget. So, what do you guys think of BM3 (stage 1 or stage 2) with the VSRF Sport downpipes, VRSF charge pipe, injen cold air intake and a muffler delete? Also, would I need upgraded spark plugs and coil packs? What about an upgraded diverter valve and boost pipe? If its not necessary I prefer not to do it.
Stage 2 is 280-290ish hp. Ethanol mix will get you to 300 for sure. Personally, I'd go with the downpipe and chargepipes first, then go intake and muffler delete if you have a budget. Stage 2 does need an intercooler, so do that before the intake and muffler as well. Charge pipes are plastic afaik and tend to go if you don't replace them.

Also, do as much work as you can. Intercooler/Intake and Charge pipe are relatively easy. I have issues getting my downpipe off so I'm having a shop do it. Also check your state emissions, catless will not pas in a lot of states so it can be a pain to replace it every inspection. High flow Cats should pass emissions but you're sacrificing a few HP.
I live in NC so catless dp does not pass. I would probably go for a sport cat. Also, I do plan on doing alot of work myself but I figured the DP would be something a shop would have to do along with a diverter valve if I decided to get one of those. But thank you for the info, I guess Ill lower my standards!
Ya you'll be good! No worries though, I have a Stage 1 320 and while it's not a super car it's an absolute blast to drive and it holds its own on the road. Stage 2 320/328 really have some decent power in them, you won't be disappointed at all. Good luck!
Perfect, glad to hear that! Thanks!
Appreciate 0