Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M

FS Feeler: 2012 X5M 69K Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 35,000.00

Item Interest
I am putting a feeler out there for my 2012 X5M. If anyone is interested I can email pictures.

Vehicle is a 2012 X5 M with every option except rear seat entertainment and spare tire. I have since added the factory spare tire and all factory tools since I took off the run flat tires.

Vehicle is space gray with the full black leather interior. The full leather package means that the dashboard, door panels, etc are all leather wrapped and stitched and I believe is about a $4k option when new and makes the car feel very luxurious.

Vehicle has the following Mods:
Color matched reflectors front and rear
Black badging, side vents, and grill
Velos stage 2 tune with tuner
S63 JB4 with Bluetooth (purchased for the monitoring)
H&R 1.2” drop
BBS 22” SV’s in gunmetal with Pirelli tires (plenty of tread remaining)
OEM F85 front and rear cross drilled rotors
EBC Red Stuff pads
BMW factory wireless charger in armrest (charges iPhone X by just placing it)

The car has a CarMax warranty with about 2 years and 50K miles remaining. I will confirm this warranty is transferable but I believe it is.

I purchased the car from CarMax in 2015. Since my purchase all service work has been performed by Roadshow BMW in Memphis, including having them change the oil every 7,500 miles instead of the recommended 15,000. Prior to me purchasing the vehicle, it was covered under factory warranty and maintenance plan so this car has only ever been worked on by a BMW dealer. All recalls/campaigns have been performed including driver and passenger airbag.

Battery and brakes were both replaced by dealer recently.

Serial number is LK27530 if anyone wants to look up the car.

Please let me know if interested.

Appreciate 0