View Single Post
      04-09-2019, 08:12 AM   #10
ppagiga
Major
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
ppagiga I'll echo the congrats! So, are you saying your car came with the default 21" 754 wheels for the M-sport line, AND you bought a 2nd winter tire setup, also mounted on 754 wheels? That's what I may end up having to do, to ensure good winter performance. Sucks the winter tires are runflats too.
yeah so i got the 755m 22s and then bought the only winter tire/wheel package currently on sale by BMW which is the one i wanted, coincidentally: the 754m. my only true beef with run flats is they are hard to repair. the ride on 22s is very compliant, IMO. bentleys have been running on massive run flats for a long time. suspension tuning can take away the perceived harshness and i find that to be the case with this vehicle. further, the bmw package is a good value at say 1100 per rim/wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIPE_DR View Post
Congrats on the new ride man! Worth the wait ?
yeah man this thing exceeds my expectations. the interior accommodations are much better than the dimensions would have you believe. i've got two non tethered, but latched, kids in the captains seats and another kid in the third row and it's working. not to mention the fit, finish just came out great. i'm just too lazy right now to share pics but i'll forward some later for those looking for tartufuo with black fineline pics.

for anyone on fence about bench vs captains, captains really creates an incredible atmosphere. provided, you don't need seating for 7 and cargo capacity isn't an issue. ive got a thule motion xt XXL (22 cubic ft) I plan to try to mount on the vehicle to see how it works, using BMW's cross bars.

3 crappy pics for you guys

one more thing i'd add: the front of the car (hood) is nicely squared off which makes tricky navigation easier. if you are in a traffic sh*t show like i was going over NYC bridges at rush hour you will appreciate that greatly

Name:  IMG_2340 (2).jpg
Views: 954
Size:  1.34 MB

Name:  IMG_2341 (2).jpg
Views: 1127
Size:  1.30 MB

Name:  IMG_2349 (2).jpg
Views: 982
Size:  1.71 MB
Appreciate 2
Wild Blue3683.50
jokinawa293.00