View Single Post
      08-27-2023, 01:58 AM   #5
Craw2theJ
Rep
Drives: BMW 750i

Garage List
Thank you so much for the information regarding my questions on the 12 volt outlets in my g12. What I'm trying to accomplish is setting up a way to use the bmw advanced electrical system conditioner to keep the battery charged and doesn't over charge. I had a 2001 e38 that I just plugged the charger straight into the cigarette lighter in the center console and it'd be great if I could use the same charger. What I'm trying to avoid is having to access the battery every time I want to hook it up. I have a fairly thick trunk liner like a weather tech but thicker and then the regular carpet liner and it's not that easy the access the battery. I apologize for bothering you but you seem to have more knowledge than anyone else I know about this issue. The link for the fused female end cigarette lighter with the ring terminal connectors on the other side I can hook up to the battery and have the 12 volt plug accessible somewhere in the trunk? Do you know of any other way I can accomplish my goal of charging the battery that would be the easiest way to set things up?

Thank you in advance for your time and any help you can offer.
Appreciate 0