MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
DC area M5/M6 German Doner Bistro Run Part IV *Sat, Feb 1st*

**This event is subject to weather - I will be keeping an eye on the weather reports **

**If there is bad weather, alternate date is: Sat, 8 Feb. Same time/location**

m5board link:
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa...t-feb-1st.html

There is a quaint place in Leesburg, VA called Doner Bistro. It is a small German Biergarten which serves German food, with their main specialty being Doner. For those that have been to or have lived in Germany, and know what Doner is, I'm sure you have fond memories of such. They have other food too such as bratwurst and curry wurst as well, along with decent German beer. Additionally, it is German owned and operated. Spouses and significant others welcome!

Here is the link to their website where you can see their menu:http://www.doener-usa.com/

That said, I'm putting together a quick lunch run to the place. The event will take place Saturday, Feb 1st meeting at 11 am in the parking lot adjacent to:

Starbucks
8520 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA 22103

Please be on time so we can leave promptly after 11 am.

From there, it is about a 40 minute to drive to Leesburg. We will be taking Rte 267, the toll road, so make sure you bring an EZ pass or change. The address is

202 Harrison Street SE
Leesburg VA, 20175

**There is street parking so when we arrive, just find a spot. Don't worry, the street is wide enough and we won't have to worry about our cars.

We will spend about a 1 - 1.5 hours there, depending on how long it takes to order food and eat. Then we can make our way back.

In all, this is a quick fun run for German food that will probably last 3 hours (getting there, eating, and coming back).

Please RSVP by posting in this thread

Below are meet point and end point maps, along with a recent meal.

Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.

Last edited by MDyDinanM; 01-22-2014 at 03:55 PM..
Appreciate 0