Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E46 330i ZHP, E36 325i

Garage List
1994 BMW 325i  [8.50]
2005 M3  [9.66]
2005 325i  [8.00]
2003 330i ZHP  [9.00]
United BMW - Father's Day Special

United BMW is proud to give back to the 1Addict community!! :smile: We're offering a $300 gift certificate to the "Grand Prize" winner, and one $100 to the "Runner Up."

Here's how to enter

Beginning at 12 AM today (those of you who placed orders this morning will automatically be entered) we will be monitoring orders sent to us through the 1 Forum and only the 1 Forum. For every order placed, you will be given a ticket # (beginning with 1). On Monday, I will randomly draw a first prize winner. After the first winner has been drawn, I will then exclude the winner from entering in the second drawing. The second winner will be chosen after the first drawing. For every order placed, that's one more chance to get into our game. It doesn't matter whether you place an order for an oil filter, or place an order for the Brembo BBK. The more items you buy per order, the more entries you get.

"Contest" ends Sunday at 11:59 PM EST.

How to use your gift card:

You can use your card on any item, regardless if it's over $300/$100. The price will be deducted the amount of the card and your new price will be billed to you. (Say you get set of CF Mirror caps at $350, you will owe us $50 if you won the grand prize).

As always, free shipping inside the US. The card may also be used to charge shipping.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Father's Day!

Our online parts catalog for OE/OEM BMW Accessories can be found here. Thanks 1Addicts for ALL of your support!!!

Dan