View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #16
CarolinaM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
I hope you've read the threads about the ADV wheel failure. And how they tried to explain drilling extra holes as a weight saving measure on another set of wheels. They then back track and saying it was an accident??? So was it a weight saving process or an accident? Either way, it was a mess of a wheel.
Then they claim their wheels are TUV certified but refuse to post any certification because they're concerned other companies will photoshop their certificate, but in the same thread HRE posts their TUV certification. They've been lying left and right and get caught over and over. There's also a guy on an MB forum who has had to take his wheels apart before they would take care of him. He still had to ship the wheels back.
Not to mention they're the same guys who ran 360Forged and screwed all kinds of people out of thousands. Forged Distributed had to clean up their mess. Why would anyone buy from suck a company???

I've read the posts you're referring to.....however I've read similar posts regarding virtually every high end wheel manufacturer....even our cars have had issues with oil pumps when they're basically brand new, does that mean we shouldn't buy any of these products? for some its a yes, for others no....

I think the wheel designs are top notch put out by ADV....a lot of high end auto design shops are using their wheels as well....to each their own I guess...
2013 BMW M5, Retired, AW/SO
2012 VW Golf R daily driven Stage II+ APR tune, 370HP
Appreciate 0