Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftqueen View Post
Ok, here's one:

met a guy at yogurtland. Totally put together, nice ride (but mine is better)- deal breaker- not yet.

On the first date, he asks what I do(career), then has the NERVE to ask me to refill his prescription medications!! I entertained him and asked what he is taking............................................ .................................................. .......

3 anti-psychotic meds- went to the bathroom and left through the emergency exit in the back.

take aways:
1. drive your own car to the meeting place.
2. make sure they bring their med list (screening purposes).
That's not a date, that is a druggie hitting you up for money.

So here's one for the crew:

I'm back on the dating apps, and feel a little guilty. I went on a date with a latina chick. Smoking body, a year younger than me, super nice, hard worker, but it's clear that there is a language barrier. I'm going on a second date just to see if maybe being nervous made it a bit harder for her since English isn't her first language, but I did feel that it impacted the connection a bit. I'm usually good at understanding people with accents, as the running joke at work is calling my team the united nations, since we have people from all different backgrounds, but this has been a tough one for me and something I never expected.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park

Last edited by CTinline-six; 06-29-2021 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25204.00