Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Brook View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
PM me if you wanna know the score
Hi Chris.

Car looking great and have been following progress through Motech. I was pretty much set on getting the Remus until I picked my car up 2 weeks ago and similar to yours the pops and bangs have disappeared!

How has this effected the Remus - do you have any more videos / sound clips you could post / send as Mike only has the short ones on Youtube.

Cheers
Hi Stan, congrats on the new car. I've only done about another 20 mile air so since getting back from TRL towers. I work from home anyway and obviously no need DJ for anywhere else right now.

Re the exhaust. It does sound quite nice and deep with the Remus but without the pops and bangs, it's a bit emotional part missing. We need a tune for this I think. I'll try for a video when back up and running but there is a Motech video of a Storm Bay Blue car with Remus just before mine and it sounds just like that. It's a nice deep tone in person but the revs while static these days are limited to 3000 I think and no pops. Sounds ok I think but as soon as someone cracks the time for a little more drama I'd be looking at that.