10-06-2021, 04:30 AM   #140
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Wow, Sox are going to play October baseball. I don't believe it.
If you guys can somehow beat the Rays, I’ll be shocked. But hey, that’s why they play the games.

Cole w/o the sticky stuff is a below average pitcher and the Yankees are stuck with him for another 8 years and what, 275M? What a freak’n joke. I say it’s time the Yankees moved on from Boone and bring back Buck. Boone sticks up for his players way too much and is more their friend than there manager. This team needs a kick in the ass and aside from Boone:

Gary Sanchez gone
Chapman gone
Voit gone
Keep Rizzo
Make Jonathan lasagna the closer
Invite The Martian for Spring Training
Judge, gonna have to offer him $325M or else they lose him for nothing :/
Stanton, because of his contract and his no trade clause, it’ll be impossible to move him.
Gardner, it’s been fun but you’re long in the tooth - gone
Hicks is another one with a small but still a ridiculous contract. At best a 4th outfielder.
Kluber did absolutely nothing this season, please leave
Taillon or whatever his name is. He can also leave
Keep Jordan Monty

They’re going to have to sign and/or trade for at least two (2) frontline starters. Last two off seasons Gleyber Day’s stock was as high as a kite. Now? Below dirt.

Clint Frazier might not ever play ball again and I’ve always like the kid but can’t count on him ever taking the field again. Sad.

Oh, Brian Cashman needs to go too. He gets a pass year after year after year since 2009. I know the Mets will go hard after Theo but maybe the Yankees should take a stab?
Appreciate 1
ny325895.00