tonymac1
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 40i, 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eau Rouge View Post
^^^ Well said.

@ OP: Similar to your predicament, I've wrestled with the question of MR or Jerez Black for a long time. Jet Black, which is lovely to my eyes would not be my choice for a keeper given its non-metallic paint. Having cared for a black sapphire paint job for years, the metallic black has been plenty of work and I would not want to incur an increase in that regard which is virtually assured with the flat Jet Black which is even more swirl friendly than the metallic paints. So, for me it will be MR even though a little darker red would be OK (ideally, a metallicized Imola Red which is not offered AFAIK). As Legion noted, the lighter colors bring out the best of the M3's lines, and unlike some, I have not had negative blue light special experiences driving cars painted red.

However, follow your heart not your eyes (what you read) and ears and you will be satisfied with YOUR choice.
Sure i will. i don't want to spend that much time taking care of the dirts and swirls every day, i guess MR is the one for me!
Appreciate 0