View Single Post
      12-08-2019, 08:53 AM   #12
Wmzorba09
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw M340 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
That doesn't look intentional; it's probably a shopping cart or someone accidentally grazed up against it.

Think about it, If it was malicious, I'm guessing the person would want to make a statement, hence, it would look a lot worst than what looks to be a two inch scratch..

BTW, you can get that blended and painted for less than $300 at any decent bodyshop. And that's NYC prices.

Keep shopping around..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
That doesn't look intentional; it's probably a shopping cart or someone accidentally grazed up against it.

Think about it, If it was malicious, I'm guessing the person would want to make a statement, hence, it would look a lot worst than what looks to be a two inch scratch..

BTW, you can get that blended and painted for less than $300 at any decent bodyshop. And that's NYC prices.

Keep shopping around..
I'm pretty sure this was deliberate. There are 2 lighter scratches resembling the same pattern above it and it takes significant pressure to create a scratch like that. A shopping cart couldn't do that.

Blended for $300 😳 ? Maybe that's what is being proposed in the first estimate I posted above. It's about $500 where's the other 2 quotes seem to be more labor intensive and pricey.
Appreciate 0