View Single Post
      09-09-2020, 08:21 AM   #19
Tenac
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: All

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
The B&W is a sophisticated, highly tuned audio system that can be adjusted to sound less than good. One of the first things I do when in the showroom is adjust each car I sit in to a reasonable adjustment. My SA loves it when I do this as most audio systems have been played with to the point they are sabotage. I have found many tone adjustments set all the way to their extremes which is a train wreck.

There is two separate ways to adjust the tone in the new B&W. Check those settings. A owner needs to fine tune the system to what they like with the eq. This sets the personality of the system. Then there is global bass and treble quick adjustments after the eq has been set. These two adjustments are for quick adjustments of the already set “personality” of the audio system. You can very easily make the entire system thumpy/pumpy windows down if that’s what you are into with the quick adjustments and then roll up the windows set the adjustments back to neutral and now you have a clean balanced system with the personality you set with the eq.
I have terrible sound understanding please come adjust mine!!! lol Or share your EQ settings for maybe a base line?
2015 M235 Manual
On the list for the M2 CS
Appreciate 0