Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownLSX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownLSX View Post
Alright so I couldn't do pre testing with the oem intake today as traffic was ridiculous everywhere I went but because I love using my dragy I have data from last week when I tested. Good thing traffic was fine by the time I installed the intake and ate dinner. Vehicle condition is a jb+ maxed out, blizzak 215/45/18 and moda 18x8 tire rack wheels and weather was 36 degrees last week. On 3 hits the car was a consistent 4.82-4.84. Today vehicle has the new intake with no change to the jb+ or tires. Weather is worse today being temps in the low 20's. But the car cracked off it's first hit a 4.55 then a 4.54 and finally a best of 4.44. The only downside is the intake noise is lacking really. It's not much louder than stock.
Blown are you having a hard time fitting the adapter onto the plastic intake hose . The size of the adapter on the intake side is 3 5/8 and the side on the filter is 3.5" filter fit perfect on that size but the other size is extremely tight almost afraid to crack the hose to get on . It should be 3.5" on both sides
Take some oil or silicon spray and put it on your finger and wipe it around the new intake and inside the hose.
Holy crap that was tighter than a virgin on prom night . I think in the future they can mill Atleast a 1/16 off of the back to make it right but not ridiculously tight .

We're you able to use the brackets ??

Can't figure out how the hell they are gone fit on here 🤷*♂️
Yeah my bracket is on.

Got it figured it out 👍🏻
Yeah I posted the picture right after you asked 🤣
Attached Images

Appreciate 0