View Single Post
      06-15-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
em2b96p
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: cbr600rr

"New" Z4 tomorrow!

hello

First of all let me say FINALLY!! after 3 years of being off and on the car market i finally found my Z4.

a key point for me was the navigation system. i cannot stand the stock BMW non nav sound system. the small red screen can jump off a bridge.

ok so my ideal Z4 would have been a 2005 sterling grey metallic/black leather 3.0i 6 speed Navigation sport, heated seats, m seats, conveniece, and premium sound. i found one but it slipped away from me due to timeing.

i now found a 2004 3.0i Alpine white, with red m seats black interior, navigation sport premium convenience and premium sound with 30k miles. and the best thing about it is that its built 08/04 thus the top down with key fob and auto down windows...(is there anythign else?)

at first i was hesitant about white untill i saw pics of Z4's M3's M5's and E90's and fell in love

leaving tomoorw morning at 0500 to drive 3.5 hrs to get it.

excited? yes
will i be able to sleep tonite? probably not

just a few questions...

1) what are the dealer activated options? i want the DRL's and 3 blink turn signals

2) what is this ive been hearing about free navigation discs from BMW? is it two free ones with every z?

3) can you watch DVD movies with the Nav?

4) any particular things i should look for (problem wise) on the Z4 before driving off?

Ok new contributions to the alpine white picture thread

thanks
steven
Appreciate 0