Avaley
Captain
Rep
Drives: f32 430ix & 982 GT4 PDK

Garage List
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
I was surprised at the results too. But when I launched it today, it felt like it has always felt when using LC (just to make sure it wasn't a fluke) I'll do a few more runs in a few days.

And yes. I'll be doing more to this car hopefully even though it's a lease. I might even buy it out at the end of the lease if I'm happy with how the car turns out.

Car is an xDrive with 8AT. Running OEM all season RFTs (Pirelli P7 Cinturato) 225/45R18 with treads at 5/32.

I also spoke to xHP last week and they said they're working on a transmission tune for the G20 330i. Can't wait for them to launch it!
I have the exact same tires and know that these wheels will be a major bottleneck after bolt ons get added.

After i trans flashed, traction is starting to be noticeably worse. It wasn't an issue with just the stage 1 ECU flash...I'm not even going to think about adding boost to launch control (which is an awesome option ) until I get some performance non RFTs.

Pretty silly that the newer ones have had so much restrictions in OEM software but I guess that comes with digitization....
Appreciate 1
VipinLJ1941.50