View Single Post
      12-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #11
Bimmer This
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackz View Post
All these failures by the other teams are not being mentioned nearly enough, not to mention Prater and the D are not getting the credit that they deserve. I know Tebow has been trying to give them as much as he can, but the media turning a blind eye to it is rather dissapointing. Its not all Tebow. Personally, I think they have caught every team at the right time (Bears no Cutler or Forte; Jets coming off bad stretch and short week; Chargers reeling, etc). Nothing against Tebow, hes a great guy, but damn, if teams just kept doing what they did for 4 quarters against him instead of 3 3/4 of the game, this wouldnt be happening. Not to mention, IMO, they havent really played any GOOD teams yet. The Pats are FAR from good with what their defense is allowing and how banged up it is. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Donks reel off 3 more and go into playoffs with a home game. The likely scenario is Pitt/Ravens though in 2nd round, and thats season over.

I just think it is smoke and mirrors and luck. Ive been wrong for 7 weeks though, and so has everyone else, so what do I know? Bottom line, I think Elway STILL realizes this cant last for forever. Miami made it work with the 'Wildcat' that one season. Until Tebow goes 20-28 for 300 yards where MOST of his completions come in non-garbage time, I aint buyin it!
Agreed. It would be more of the defense then offense. If i wasn't for the Woodyard force fumble and Dummerville recovery, then it would have been over. Definitely not a playoff caliber team but alteast they are playing better then projected.
Appreciate 0