________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino GT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
That's funny to you because you can see everything.

Being able-bodied is a privilege you are abusing by making fun of people who can't do something you can.

It's ridiculous that in almost 2022, we're still making fun of blind people, or people with any disability. This is also offensive to all children that were molested.

Child rape is no laughing matter.

Or do you think it's funny because SW happens to be black? Is this a race issue as well?

Check yourself. Be better. Don't offend what you don't understand or fear.
If you read the "joke" carefully, you will notice that I am not making fun of a blind person, this was not my intention when I posted the "joke". I have family members very close to me with disabilities, so I would not make fun of disable people. The joke is about Michael Jackson, (after all this is the LOL picture thread ) anyways I will take it down as it was not my intention to offend anyone with the joke. Some people are always looking for something to complain about, I understand that, but I don`t have the time to argue with others as life is to short and precious to waste on people that are just looking for something to argue about
Don't, I was joking lol

Edit: for those that missed it, it was a picture of Stevie Wonder laughing and a quote that read "I have spent many nights with Michael Jackson, and I have never seen him touching any children. Stevie Wonder" (see now your screen reader can help you laugh too)

I thought it was funny and wanted to capitalize on previous interactions to joke again. Good for Dino for doing what he thinks is right, but it was just another joke lol
Appreciate 2
Dino GT35134.50