View Single Post
      05-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

Get motivated stay motivated diet!!!

So here's my story in a nutshell.
Ex-football player in highschool. Once I was stopped playing football I gained roughly 50lbs. At one point I was 5'11 298lbs. I went on an easy diet 1 1/2 years ago and lost 50lbs. After that I hooked up with a buddy and turned into a gym bitch 6 days a week for 2 hours. After getting down to roughly 210 pounds, my friend says I should start taking creatine and whey protein. So I start taking these supplements, I start to be able to lift more and feel like I am getting more pumped. After a 3 week cycle of creatine and continuous use of whey protein over the period of 4 months I was basically upto 250lbs again. For a year straight I stayed at the weight no matter how hard I tried. A few weeks ago my other friend who use to be a fatty said Chris I want you to run the SF Marathon with me. We decided on running a half marathon. Been on a hardcore diet of essential foods veggies/chicken/fruits/nuts.

Mind you all for the past 6 months of my life I have been fluctuating between 250-265lbs. Proud to say for my first weigh of the diet 248lbs as of this past friday. Weighing in comes every 3 days. As of today 245.5lbs!!! Besides an immaculate diet, running/jogging atleast 1.5miles everyday with my ex-fatty friend. By my 19th birthday August 24th I should be under 200lbs!!!

Will Keep this thread updated as I progress!

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0