View Single Post
      09-26-2020, 07:09 PM   #1
il Nemico
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: RS

CS Color Choice Dilemma

I have come down w/ a serious case of paralysis by over analysis.. ugh

After a the year-long wait leading up to my allocation, I thought I had a committed / firm decision on my spec.

My order: MB - 6MT - M-CCB - GLD 763M - Cup2

I love that BMW used blue as the launch color. It has been my go to color of choice since I got my license.
Even while there is less metallic fleck in the paint, it may be as eye-catching as my ’18 Nitrous Blue Focus RS, which as you can see has been aesthetically modded and affectionately referred to by the misses as the "Douche-Mobile"

**I promise I won't violate the CS this way..., it comes w/ everything it needed from factory. **

However, after seeing an X2M, X1M, and Z4 on the lot, the lack of exclusivity as an M only color really started to put me off.
I recognize it has been mentioned here on Bimmerpost, by Shmee, and others, but it really sank in today.

Hockenheim is the coin flip alternative, which I had a good look at today as well.

Yet, while exclusive to a true M color (both Comp ad CS), it isn't an M2 CS only color and certainly falls into nuanced category.

I know the usual reply, "who cares what others think"... but I am truly half committed here and don't know what I think...

For those that either love Misano Blue, were on the fence, or opted out, let's hear the reason for the decision.

I need to give my SA an answer soon..

Thanks y'all!

Appreciate 1