View Single Post
      02-13-2006, 10:43 AM   #3
irowharderthanyou
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330i TiAg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
If you can source one, I am sure manual sport seats could be retrofitted with no problems...same hardware I believe. Electric sport seats rerofitted to non-electric standard seats might be more challenging. Eitherway its got to be expensive. Remeber with the e46 when some folks were able to order sport seats as a stand alone ($500 priority-one option)...that would've been great if it was available, I mean there are a lot of folks who chose not to go the full ZSP route for varius reasons e.g. ride, Hi-perf tires, cost. Either way good luck and keep us posted.
Thanks for the info KL2DC!! I would be replacing electric seats with electric sport seats so it might not be as tough unless one has to fool with many wires as well. It may be more of an issue of cost with me. Just checked realoem.com and sport seats are a couple grand . I will probably just stick with my current seats. For the record, I didn't choose the sport package mainly for cost and the fact that I don't want to buy new tires every 10,000 miles.