06-17-2021, 09:39 PM   #557
Bubbles
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: Green Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
I doubt it. MB shouldn't undermine RUS like they do BOT. HAM isn't getting any younger and MB needs to find out if RUS can become their next #1.

But HAM is SELFISH and I highly doubt he will help or mentor RUS. Kid is on his own to prove it.

Lastest rumor is HAM's next contract will be a team friendly deal a' la Tom Brady (American Football). Pay cut to help MB but laden with performance incentives.

HAM has plenty of money. He should bet on his personal performance and give MB more financial resources to provide the best car possible. Seems like a win win solution for HAM and MB for more championships.
Hammy won’t mentor, but will act as if he is mentoring. Russell should steer clear of hammy.

I enjoy the press conferences, especially how they pair drivers up. It’s a great opportunity to see moments of true character. Today Max and Hammy were asked what track is the most difficult.

Max quickly answered Monaco and Baku (both which he dominated for most or all of the race).

Hammy spent sometime thinking through his answer and he came up with “it’s really a state of mind” which is an odd response, he seemed to appreciate how that answer came across and named Singapore (which of course is the only track they haven’t raced this year).

Based on the foreshadowing of hammys space boots, I expect to see a merc rocket ship this weekend.
Attached Images