View Single Post
      09-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #10
navfaz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 Matte Black E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucking Futs! View Post
Are u guys kidding me?! The last time she was in Dallas, some of my homies went & they all said the same thing...they've never seen so many hot girls in one venue & also the hotness to ugly ratio was very high! And no, not all of the girls were jailbait, ha! Good luck w/the sale!

- Jimmy

PS: How about a mini-review of the GT2? I heard the regular GT yesterday & while it did sound fantastic, I want something a bit louder, thx!
haha yeah, I heard that there were a ton of hot girls at her last concert in houston

My informal mini-review: I would have to start by saying that i have had exhausts on my last two cars i had britalman and fabspeed and the Meisterschaft GT2 has been the best by far! It absolutley changed the driving experience, I feel as if im driving a race car. The exhaust is quite loud and has a slight drone on the highways but it depends there are also times when I hear nothing. I contemplated getting the GT exhaust but I really wanted something loud to set me apart from all the other cars out there. I feel a little extra punch/power when driving (but then again that could just be in my head!) I would definitely recommend the exhaust if you are looking for a loud attention grabbing exhaust but the drone is worth the sound...especially when my top is down. I will see if I could maybe get a video up soon
2008 E93 M3 Silverstone Metallic II (currently Matte Black)/Black l Painted Side Reflectors l Meisterschaft GT2 Exhaust w/ SR Pipes l Passport 9500ci l Clifforrd Alarm/Proximity Sensors l 20" Anthracite Iforged FS Legacy Wheel l LUX H8 LED Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0