View Single Post
      11-29-2020, 09:51 PM   #10
Nightshifter
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD979967 View Post
Anybody out there had any mods or tuning on their new M235s?

Curious to see if anybody out there has made any major changes to their car since they got it as majority of garages I'm going to are at a slight unease in regards to working on it.

Been looking to possibly get some slight exhaust changes to allow the "pops" or "bangs" to fully come out but no luck so far.

Tuning currently is only really in the development stages in Scotland and not really keen on investing a chunk of money for small gains.
I have a 2021 m235i GC and installed the JB+ @ 4.5 psi setting (dial all the way...) My 0 - 60 times improved by about 0.4 - 0.5 seconds... from 5.2s to 4.8s. Now if I use the rollout (like the magazine reviewers do) it's 4.9-5.0 down to 4.4s. So it definitely was an improvement overall. Car seems to run fine after 1 month of use. Seems I'm not seeing launch control pop up like it should... so I'm not sure if my 0 - 60 times are optimal... Car was set to Sport Mode, Slide Shifter over, turn off DTC... hold down brake, floor it... wait... then release brake to launch. I just see the street name I'm on where it suppose to say launch ready or whatever... doesn't do like what I see in the vids.
Appreciate 0