Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: F40 M135i. G42 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Brook View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by knali8 View Post
Thanks mate. I wanted to support my local exhaust shop during these hard times. Also, I knew that I wanted a good sounding exhaust and I couldn't find any exhaust videos of our cars under load on the net so, for me I didn't want to get a manufacturer one for that reason.

I asked him to experiment with my exhaust i.e test stock exhaust without mid resonator firstly.. then try deleting the muffler. He said that taking off the muffler had the biggest difference.. so then it was just a matter of finding a muffler that sounds good.
Good shout in supporting local.

When I went to my local exhaust place to get them to take my M Performance Exhaust off my F20 M135i and replace with stock they weren’t interested as not enough profit in it apparently for them!

We don’t have res boxes on uk versions I believe but there is a guy who is well known for modding BMW backboxes but is all done pretty much under the radar to maintain warranty OEM etc. Cheap start to things and if doesn’t work out then nothing major lost so think this will be my first port of call.
Keep us up to date on that mod if you get it done mate
Appreciate 0