karlenstein
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Guys, thanks for your comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky
What are your tyre sizes?
For me I like the look of my 9" on the rear, IMO the extra 1/2" to the guard looks a little nices, most probably no advantages though.
Super Cool, enjoy!
I had to put 225/40 in the front and 235/40 in the rear in order to fit on an 4 x 8" wide wheel. So far... so good !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni
How well do those Ultraleggeras fit? Any fender rolling required? Any rubbing?
No fender rolling needed so far (i am using m-suspensions right now).

I will soon install KW Clubsport Suspension... so I will be keeping my fingers crossed for that... !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP 135i View Post
Very, very nice.............You now need the black shadowline grilles to complement the wheels.....:roundel:
Yeah.. i was thinking about it... the only thing is ... i heard the BMW Performance ones do not fit the M-sport front bumper (i have a pre-restyling one as you can see).

Is this confirmed? I think a friend tried ordering them from BMW and then had to return them since they did not fit at all....

I could have a look into aftermarkets ones... but not sure which are the right ones to buy (i see many cheap products on ebay and not really sure they will fit/look right).

Any suggestions? :iono:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm3tt
Mean looking car! Those PS Cups are insane for the street!
Yeah.. i am now in the process of choosing some "alternative" wheels/tyres for the winter as i will use the PS Cups just for track.

Maybe i will use some OEM 17" wheels with some performeance tyres for my daily rides.

Will keep you guys informed! :wink: