View Single Post
      12-28-2014, 11:24 AM   #13
delawarem3
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by perf0rmance View Post
I'm sorry for your loss... I went through something very similar last year unfortunately. Feel free to PM me if you need some help... I've already ordered a car but something had me looking around this side of the forum.

As for the wheels, the upgrade package is for 19" wheels and runs $1200. Your second image appears to have the standard 18" wheels.

This options list (if pulled from the VIN) confirms that the 19" upgrade package was not ordered.
Actually the wheel and tire package was $1649, and a tape measure says the wheel diameter is about 19 3/4". They were ordered with the car, but it was considered a "dealer option" I believe, so it wasn't on the sticker, but it is on the dealer's bill of sale paperwork and these wheels were on the car at pickup in SC Perf Ctr.

I listed the car for sale in another thread for $65k. With christmas over, I am starting to get some more activity and interest in it. I'll probably list it nationally at that price later today and see what happens.

EDIT: Rear tire is 275/40/18, despite the 19" rim measurement. Whatever ... maybe it's just insurance. I don't know BMWs all that well.

Last edited by delawarem3; 12-28-2014 at 11:30 AM..
Appreciate 0