Thread: 2 kids vs 3
View Single Post
      04-18-2024, 08:21 AM   #56
noemon
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

We got 3, we went for 3 because we felt that was right for us and because our first 2 were boys and also wanted a girl which we got.

I vote 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro
Now I will tell you most people I know who have 3 kids say that 3 kids is expensive since most things are set up for family of 4. A simple example going on vacation, try put 5 people in a hotel room, at some point the three kids do not want to be in same bed together, telling one they are sleeping on the pullout, couch, or floor makes them think you do not like them so you are forced into pay for second room to keep peace. There is no paying for two kids and getting the 3rd free.
This is a good point, the way I play it I put 4 people in booking.com and force the 2 boys to sleep together. Problem solved, my kids are now 16,14,10 and we have coasted like this for the past 10 years in every single western country.

Often the hoteliers realise what's going but they never ever say a word(and if they do, they will simply charge like a £10 or £20 for extra linen + city tax for the extra individual) as we check-in all 5 of us for either 2 double rooms or a room for 4.

Last edited by noemon; 04-18-2024 at 08:28 AM..
Appreciate 2
AmuroRay2339.00