View Single Post
      01-28-2022, 07:30 PM   #5274
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

I have a question for Sedan_Clan

I was driving with my wife north to Prescott, AZ from Phoenix a few weeks ago and I cut off someone doing 70 in a 75 in the left lane. My wife flipped him off after we cut him off (she has road rage) and he followed us, tailgated us, etc. until I lost him in the hills when you leave Phoenix.

45 min later - when I got off of our exist - a highway patrol cop pulled me over. I rolled down my windows and he told me to go sit in the front seat of his car.

He asked me 'what happened back there with another driver' and I knew immediately what this was about.

Long story short, the cop did a conference call with that driver. He didn't allow me to talk back to the other driver so I just heard his story. He then went out and spoke with my wife to assume see if my story was corroborated.

A second cop showed up who was the cop who received the initial report.

They let us go after 35 min. Both cops were super cool and I was very nice and cooperating.

Is this normal operating procedure for reports of reckless drivers? I thought the conference call thing was a bit weird but whatever.
Appreciate 0