04-03-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster311 View Post
All, before you kill me because I know this has been posted about, trust me I've read every post and thread I could find on this topic...

I'm about to visit my dealer at noon to talk about ordering a 335i US M-Sport trim and I'm trying to get the M Sport Brakes (blue ones) added like they have in Canada for $350. They are telling me that I can only get the M Performance Brakes which are $2800-$3000 though.

I've begun seeing people selling the M Sport Brakes though for $11-1300 in the US so I'm assuming somehow people are ordering this option and getting it, then opting to sell them for the M Performance Brakes and selling these to make up about $800-1000 back (Pay $350 for M Sport Brakes, sell for $1300, buy Performance Brakes for $2800, net cost of Performance brakes are now only $1800).

Can anyone help? I'm going to the dealer at noon so I only have an hour or hour and half at max for any insight.

Thank you!!
Canada is different.

Here the MSport brakes are mechanically and physically identical to any other line aside from Euro Brake pads.

The M Performance is an upgrade and can be purchased from BMW dealers for about $2k front and rear plus install. If you want to have it done at the port, negotiate. You can print out the other dealer sources at $2k as a bargaining tool.

'98 Dinan/RMS stage 2+(VAC cams, CES Cutring etc)
'15 Buick Regal "T"(wife)
'06 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt (full suspension, LSD, clipped turbo etc)
Appreciate 0