04-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #2
tdizzle
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster311 View Post
All, before you kill me because I know this has been posted about, trust me I've read every post and thread I could find on this topic...

I'm about to visit my dealer at noon to talk about ordering a 335i US M-Sport trim and I'm trying to get the M Sport Brakes (blue ones) added like they have in Canada for $350. They are telling me that I can only get the M Performance Brakes which are $2800-$3000 though.

I've begun seeing people selling the M Sport Brakes though for $11-1300 in the US so I'm assuming somehow people are ordering this option and getting it, then opting to sell them for the M Performance Brakes and selling these to make up about $800-1000 back (Pay $350 for M Sport Brakes, sell for $1300, buy Performance Brakes for $2800, net cost of Performance brakes are now only $1800).

Can anyone help? I'm going to the dealer at noon so I only have an hour or hour and half at max for any insight.

Thank you!!
I think Canada (and other countries) have a different option than the US with regards with brakes. Someone will chime in if i'm wrong, but I think your dealer may actually be correct this time. I "think" your option for different brakes is the M Performance Brakes which is the much higher cost that you're seeing.
Appreciate 0