View Single Post
      06-24-2007, 03:23 AM   #21
GP20
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4M, F80 M3, 991.2 GTS

Well, I like the sepang brown. Just don't like it enough to spend $50 large on it.

- Imola red: also like it especially after seeing yours, but can't quite bring myself to buy a red car. Don't want to be too flashy lol.

- Black: my G35 coupe is black; it's my first - AND last black car I'll ever own. A biatch to clean and maintain.

- Titanium silver: my Z3 2.3, Z4 2.5 & 3.0 were all ti-silver. Won't get another silver car any time soon, if ever. Bright silver color does not reward you after 5 hours of detailing.

- Stratus gray: looks good in the pictures. Looks good on the Z8. Looks HIDEOUS on the Z4 IN PERSON. The color simply does not work on the Z4 with the flame surfacing. (Just my opinion and I apologize if I offended any stratus gray Z4 owner).

Now the color that really catches my eyes is the monaco blue on the M-coupe. I saw one in person today at Autowest BMW in Richmond and fell in love with it instantly. I'm going to try talking to other local bimmer dealers next week and go from there.
Appreciate 0