01-31-2022, 09:24 AM   #319
karlos91
Poland
Rep
Drives: BMW F40 2021 MSport 118i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedoniste View Post
That's a serious trip! How was the car on such a long trip?
The car was really great. We split the trip on the 2.5days and 2 nights. 10hrs of driving per day was not a problem. The trip a cross Europe in winter time was much easier than I expected. I did the trip on winter set of my wheels R17 550M with Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 (*) run-flat. Comparing to the summer set (Goodyear Eagle F1 (*) Asym 3 noise and fuel consumption increased about +0.5L/100km, but in the way to Spain was snow in Bavaria, Switzerland and France. I have my F40 from almost 1 year and 26000km and it was my 4th roadtrip. Motorway, countryroad or moutian passes are very nice to ride in this car.

Since I have only 136 hp in my 118i sometimes it would be great to have more power. Especially on motorway, but on country roads with some corners is really nice. Average Fuel Consumption from this trip was equel 6.0L/100km. In Spain we did some trips around Calp and nearby mountians, which I call coffee ride.

Next trip I am planning to Italy in the mid on May and and visiting my instagram's friends: https://beamerish.com/
Appreciate 1
Hedoniste3875.50