firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
The six , the six!! have not driven it and don't want to , jealousy may set in and then I would be sad ...Hahhaaha , but yes you always think to yourself is that the best usable/practical luxury sports car you can buy. An M3 would be nice but not sure of the practicality , ride height, too much power , double the cost ..etc.
I mean set out to buy a 320i and ended up with a 330i after test driving one. It's probably best I did not drive a 340i!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBJ View Post
I actually have everything so I'm quite happy

What could I live without? Maybe the drive recorder and gesture control. Never use either as it turns out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by erawamai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
The six , the six!! have not driven it and don't want to , jealousy may set in and then I would be sad ...Hahhaaha , but yes you always think to yourself is that the best usable/practical luxury sports car you can buy. An M3 would be nice but not sure of the practicality , ride height, too much power , double the cost ..etc.
I mean set out to buy a 320i and ended up with a 330i after test driving one. It's probably best I did not drive a 340i!

True that 😄👍
Appreciate 0