johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby P View Post
I have had it for over 10,000 miles and it's still very smooth and linear. But, I have no tunes or piggybacks on my engine. I prefer to keep it stock.
Thanks for the feedback! If you ever decide to tune, I highly recommend the BootMod3 Stage1 flash tune. It doesn't require that you do any other mods. The BMW MPPK tune came with my car when I bought it used and the BootMod3 tune flashes over it. (The MPPK gets reinstalled in 5 minutes for dealer service visits.) The BootMod3 Stage1 tune is so much better than the MPPK tune at a fraction of the BMW price.

BootMod3 installs by just sitting in the car in your driveway or garage with your laptop plugged into the OBD2 port near your left knee. You never even open the hood. It took me about 20 minutes the first time only because I was going extremely slow out of caution. It literally takes five minutes to flash back to your stock tune to take it for any dealer service. The Stage1 tune really enhances the driving. People assume that it is just more power, and it is. But it also makes the gas pedal more responsive as you switch from comfort to sport to sport+. Feels like a new car. Have fun!
P.S. If you ever want the best price on BM3 including a free cable, so you don't have to buy it separately on the Internet, call Mike at Extreme Power House (X-PH). Mike is a great resource. Best prices and extremely knowledgeable too!
Appreciate 2
Bobby P88.50
FSociety3812.50