View Single Post
      03-30-2014, 02:29 PM   #6
x6Hawkeye
911 TTS Cab
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabrio

I was disappointed with Faulkner when I bought my 2013 X6, played too much a standard "sales game". I got a much better deal elsewhere.

M4 was also a frustrating process.

My home dealer is in Atlanta (I have residences in PA and GA). They were incredible with a couple X6's I own, but really dropped the ball on the M4. The GM is great there and I always bought at invoice, service is great, but the salespeople never give any effort and are horrible at follow up.

I spoke with several dealers in GA and PA regarding the M4 and they claimed they had no info (just a week ago) and that they can't allocate yet. Within days I find out I'm 4 to 6 on lists that never existed prior. Crazy... Perhaps they didn't think I was serious. Salespeople didn't even try, therefore I didn't waste any more of their time.

Mani has gone above and beyond. They, surprisingly, don't have a long list for the M3/M4 yet, if you want to get high on a list and a fair deal reach out to Mani soon and he can get you at the top of the list. As far as I know I'm the only one on the list now (as of Fri).

Hope this helps!
Appreciate 0