Joe240
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 C8 Corvette 1LT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42395_skyline View Post
Great info. Not sure why all of a sudden you would get it. I doubt it's a coding thing honestly. Sounds like we had the same issue and sounds like that code might be the same for me. I took off my JB4 for service and have yet to put it on which is why I haven't updated this yet.. I got a meth kit and decided to wire it up while it was off the car. Should be on within the week.

I always have Tc light in 1/2 and sometimes 3rd. I have 245 all around and I think that's a huge issue. I might need to go back to staggered and run 265 in the back. I live in Florida where it's always hot but still have traction issues even stock. This car definitely has a good amount of torque. It's really annoying because I rather lose traction and be able to just take my foot off some than the car just die on me. However I don't drive around with TC off because I rather have that extra safety in normal driving. I just sometimes do as you did and make those turns floored. Now that I'm stock I should actually try to see if it'll happen before putting on the JB4.
I’m stationed just east of Pensacola in the panhandle actually lol. It’s been in the mid 40s the past few days up here. I’m xDrive so I usually hook with minimal wheel spin. Even at the strip with these AS tires, track prep at the line, I still spun the rear wheels from what I see in the video, then the front wheels start a tad and then everything connects and launches.

Agree 100% with driving with TC on. I daily Sport mode because Sport+ allows for (from what I’ve read) ~10 degrees of angle before it will cut power and I’d hate to get any angle near a curb. With Sport+ and DTC off, my xDrive will do donuts/drift so I know it will understeer me into any turn
Appreciate 0