View Single Post
      11-21-2021, 06:55 PM   #69
spta97
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by spta97 View Post
Hey I want to be the first in this color BBS!

They do look nice and are lighter (but not forged).

The OEM 21's aren't too bad to clean but I agree these should be easy (which is a big part of my decision).

Set runs about $3k. I was looking at BC Forged and VS Forged wheels but due to the custom nature, I fear about getting a replacement if I had to replace.

I've also got to figure out the center cap as I want the BMW ones. I saw a thread on another forum where they removed the center cap "sticker" and were able to fit the BMW in there.

This is for my winter wheels so I'm not rushing. Will post pics if I end up getting them.
Well I finally ended up ordering the BBS CI-R Platinum Silver wheels for my winter setup.

Unfortunately due to everything being delayed I have no idea when I'll get them. The wait begins...

I could have gotten them sooner from Tirerack but they were charging +$300 and +tax. That made them about $700 more ($3700 for the set) so I decided to go with another vendor at $3k which will be drop-shipped direct from BBS when they finally get them. Still pricy for a "flow formed" wheel but I like the style...hopefully I like them in person.

I'll post pics assuming I get them before I swap back to my OEM summers lol.
Appreciate 0