WeaverBeaver
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: F30 335d xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smee View Post
i cant get MPPK on a 435d

to be honest the torque seems to be in the right area the BHP seems down though.

i dont like the sound of the DTUK and bluespark boxes due to the high fuel rail pressure but i think this is more like the ACS box
This is unlikely to be be worth the price or in fact any better than the competition.

FYI DTUK has just released a tri-channel box for the 35/40d engine, which connects to common rail, boost sensor and MAF (for £399) - which looks to be exactly the same technology as Mosselman and claims much better figures (whether those claims are accurate is questionable).

Also, many other boxes are dual-channel e.g. Bluespark pro + boost, previous DTUK model, Racechip, DTE, Spider etc. Adding MAF connection probably makes it a bit better but unlikely to be vastly superior.

Seems you may be thinking they're all single channel common rail connection only systems which is not the case, that's generally the cheaper boxes, and Bluespark's cheaper system.

If I was willing to spend the money Mossleman is asking for I'd get a Steinbauer which is a better/more reliable technology (or a proper remap if out of warranty).
Appreciate 0