View Single Post
      04-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #3
bmb
Rep
Drives: Future M3 Sedan (finally!)

Thanks for the comments. I generally don't need to have adults in the backseat for longer than going to lunch, etc. so that is not much of an issue. Also, my wife has an LR3 so it is the trip car and general family car. There is no question the E60 is not the best 5 series in my opinion. It was comfortable, but that is about the only compliment I can give it. After having an e46 M3 and being able to the M driving school in Spartanburg, I miss the capabilities of the M3. Granted, in daily driving the fun to drive factor is limited to on ramps and backroads, but its still worth it in my opinion. I look at a car as much more than a means to get from A to B.

I don't think there is a question of whether or not the backseat is larger than the S4 as it is suitable for about 1% of the population for more than a 10 minute ride.

Thanks for the feedback and enjoy the new ride. If you get a chance, go do the M School - as Ferris Bueller once said, "If you have the means, I highly recommend it." You will gain a new appreciation for the car and become a better driver at the same time.

Thanks,

Brandon
Appreciate 0