View Single Post
      12-23-2016, 03:12 PM   #1
fortythirtyfive
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435i MS

Horizon LEDs appear to be scamming me - anyone dealt with them?

Does anybody have any direct contact details for Horizon LEDs?

I have been double charged on two separate orders now, and they've taken the money even though their one and only email response to me said they wouldn't.

So I placed an order rushing because they weren't able to help me choose the right products. So after pestering their email address they managed to ship my order the same day.. eventually the next day the order arrives, full of selection boxes and Christmas chocolate mini eggs (a nice touch I suppose).

Unfortunately so far I know that one set of LEDs don't fit, the front L&R indicators. So I chased and chased them asking if I could drop in by person and exchange them for the correct ones/or buy them and get a refund for the others. As expected, I was ignored.

So I've checked their registered address and surprise surprise it doesn't exist. Even more worryingly it's the same address that the previous owners used to use. Their phone number for whatsapp doesn't work, and when I tried to call them via the app it just rings out.

At this point I thought screw it I'll order the correct ones and chase the refund after. Because of this I paid an extra £13 for Saturday delivery as DPD are offering Christmas Eve delivery, but again.. nah. They didn't post it and they're still ignoring me.

Then I go to double check my bank statement and for the second time, they've double charged me. The first time this happened they promised it was a glitch within their merchant system and it would only stay pending for a few days before dissapearing.

So if anybody has contact details for them (apart from info@ & forum@horizonleds) please forward it to me. I'm now £325 down in total and I just want to resolve it.