View Single Post
      10-13-2019, 04:05 PM   #1
Gogators93
Rep
Drives: F-150 Platinum

Wealth of information and need some guidance on buying new X5

Hi Everyone. I love all the information here and am hoping for some guidance on the best way to proceed buying my wife a new X5. We have done a couple of test drives at our local dealer and they even worked me up a quote of an M package retail of $72K offering me a $2200 discount. I have read enough here to know that is no deal but in looking at all the deals I have seen you guys posting, it is a bit confusing. So here is a link to my build that I want to order and some questions about how to get the best deal.

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-ow...zlxgzy/summary

1. I want to buy and not lease. Does the % discount below MSRP I have seen posted different between the two? If so, what should I try to get on a purchase that I will order?

2. I live in Florida and noticed that discounts appear to differ in different parts of the country. What should I expect in North Florida?

3. I am thinking of checking out a couple of the auto buying services to see how they do. Which ones are good? I was thinking Carvana and I have access to USAA and Costco.

Thanks for any help and guidance you can offer to help me get the best deal. I'm sure I will have other questions that I have forgotten to ask.
Appreciate 0