03-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #12
Watsey
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 330D sDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithers330d View Post
Interesting. I have a DMS map too and would like some independent verification of the outputs because I don't believe DMS's dyno as far as I could throw it! It must have been reading very optimistically on the day my car was in...367bhp! It should be running around 340bhp and 520lb/ft according to them. Might book it in with Evolve then. Should come out close to yours Watsey.

Numbers aside, the map is superb. Very smooth throughout the rev range. I've had it on now since August last year with no issues whatsoever.
Most of us would disregard an outrageous dyno figure, and for me it wasn't about an ego boost.

The things I liked about the DMS service were the ability to discuss specific requirements for a bespoke map, some other coding tweaks, and the three year free map reload if the dealer was to wipe it with a software update (which I've already had to use, and with zero hassle).
Current : F31 330sD, remapped, Ohlins Road & Track, Millway camber plates, Quaife LSD, Stoptech brakes + Pagid RSL1 pads all round, Weichers front strut brace, Eibach front & rear anti-roll bars, Michelin MP4S.
Appreciate 0