jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Instead of listing all the ones I can't stand and just come off as masturbatory ego stroking, I'll just list the ones I like.

Doug Demuro - The detail he puts into the quirks and features makes up for the lack in technical info and driving. He's successful because he comes off like a normal guy and doesn't try so hard to impress the kids.

Donut Media - Still not sure how much of this is "produced" but their content is digestible, pretty amusing, but also informative. They also come across as normal people you come across at local HPDE's and car meets.

Straight Pipes - I like that there are two points of view, they seem pretty non-self congradulatory

Vinwiki Stories - just great car stories. I don't really have an interest in CarTrek or whatever it is they do, I just like different stories from different people

SavageGeese - informative, in depth, knowledgable, slightly curmudgeon-y. No bullshit, technical info. Refreshing in the sense that it caters to what I like in performance cars.

Hagerty - Specifically Jason Cammisa's contributions. Great content, well executed, well edited, well written and hugely entertaining and engaging.

There are a few more like Tommy L Garage that I like... I'm sure more will come to mind.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0