11-22-2018, 08:28 PM   #8
rusty_sojah
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
The pedal tuner is a lot of fun, gives you on the fly ability to change the gas pedal gain, like the newer F chassis vehicles have with comfort/sport/sport+ settings. For the low cost I can think of worse ways to spend the money. It's not for everyone though and won't make your car faster at full throttle.

Mike
Mike, i get that it doesn't increase hp and i get why, but after reading through 100+ comments on youtube i didn't see anything about off the line acceleration. Will this improve off the line acceleration at all?

The biggest thing i miss about my old made in germany z4 os the immediate throttle response. No bull i would mash the gas at a green light and spin the tires into a very aggressive off the line sprint. My current 335is is nowhere close from the line. I mean from a roll it is more powerful, but from a dead stop it sits there thinking about moving for what feels like a second.

If this is just something to increase throttle once I'm already moving i don't feel it is necessary for me presently as my rolling power is pretty sufficient ATM. I just want more off the line responsiveness without having to use launch control to achieve it.