View Single Post
      07-02-2021, 05:37 PM   #12
Mishta.Silva
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurchison72 View Post
Hey Mishta.Silva, just checking to see if you found a solution to this problem. I'm starting to get a little worried since some do have the issue and others don't..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurchison72 View Post
Hey Mishta.Silva, just checking to see if you found a solution to this problem. I'm starting to get a little worried since some do have the issue and others don't..
Hey jmurchison72,
So I made a big stink about it - and ended up getting an additional years warranty to show how confident the dealership is that it's "normal". This hasn't really tickled me in the slightest, because even though BMW only offers 3 years - the ACCC commands them to fix any major failures within a reasonable time - which all their other competitors offer a "reasonable" longer warranty.
Never the less, I have now reported it to BMW AU, but they seem to be just pushing me back to the dealership - eg. Just pushing emails around.
I've asked to speak to someone more senior at BMW AU, but I have not been granted that wish yet.
Maybe let BMW AU know that you're having the same issue with it? It seems the only chance we have is to have everyone complain so that hopefully they see a problem and do something about it.
I'm quite disappointed in this brand at the moment - and I've been loyal to BMW forever….
Appreciate 0