View Single Post
      02-01-2016, 01:48 PM   #22
cretanu
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M 5.0d

I am really surprised about this test result...I drive a M50d and I am impressed every day about the power feeling I get while driving this car...

Before taking the purchase decision I have driven a Porsche Cayenne 4.8l diesel and a RR from friends in a test drive...before I had an E70 4.0d and I never had the same car twice...but after I tested the M50d at the dealer while waiting for the service I had no doubt about the decision...

The Porsche was really small and old fashioned inside...the suspension and the seats were too hard...I felt that the car was sporty but not comfortable...

The RR was really dissapointing as while cornering at reasonable speed the car entered in a hudge balance...not to say about the screen inside which was outdated...

I didn't test drive the audi Q7, but I've seen it at the dealer...if I would need a tractor to go on the plains maybe I would consider the design...

The Volvo xc90 is nice looking and very modern inside...but significantly underpowered...

I feel that those comparisons are also driven by some sponsorships given to the respective magazine...because if you take the sales figures of last months (since xc90 and q7 are in the picture), you will see that the F15 rulz!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by cretanu; 02-01-2016 at 03:27 PM..
Appreciate 1